Friday, September 11, 2009

Football Season!

With the Steelers victory over the Titans, people can stop telling me to "chill because it's only preseason." Fuckers. Not my fault your team wasn't 3-1. I'm doing two fantasy leagues this year. The first, with my old law firm buddies and bloggers extraordinaire Alceste and Vinnay. That league had a snake draft (I think that's what it's called) and I was like 8th out of ten, such sucky positioning. Of course, I took Tom Brady with my first pick, and planned to take Moss with my second pick, but the evil Mark ruined all those plans. I did end up with a three-man Patriot force though: Brady, Taylor, and Gostkowski. I also have the Steeler Defense. So last night game was a good thing! My team is called the Zac Attacks and here's the lineup:

Tom Brady
(NE - QB)
WR
Roddy White
(Atl - WR)

WR
Terrell Owens
(Buf - WR)

RB
Chris Johnson
(Ten - RB)

RB
Fred Taylor
(NE - RB)

TE
Owen Daniels
(Hou - TE)

W/T
Kevin Walter
(Hou - WR)

BN
Darren McFadden
(Oak - RB)

BN
Julius Jones
(Sea - RB)

BN
Matt Hasselbeck
(Sea - QB)
StL Sun

Steve Smith

BN
Earl Bennett
(Chi - WR)
BN
Michael Jenkins
(Atl - WR)

K
Stephen Gostkowski
(NE - K)
Buf Mon
4:00 pm 98% - - - - - - 0.00

DEF
Pittsburgh




My other league is with Scrabble people and they used a preset draft system. I guess I got number one pick in that league cause this is what my team looks like:

QB
Matt Cassel
(KC - QB)
@Bal Sun
1:00 pm 6.18 0.00
QB
Jake Delhomme
(Car - QB)
Phi Sun
1:00 pm 7.95 0.00
WR
Reggie Wayne
(Ind - WR)
Jac Sun
1:00 pm 6.77 0.00
WR
Santana Moss
(Was - WR)
@NYG Sun
4:15 pm 4.61 0.00
RB
Adrian Peterson
(Min - RB)
@Cle Sun
1:00 pm 11.14 0.00
RB
Marion Barber
(Dal - RB)
@TB Sun
1:00 pm 6.80 0.00
TE
Antonio Gates
(SD - TE)
@Oak Mon
10:15 pm 4.93 0.00
W/R
Reggie Bush
(NO - RB)
Det Sun
1:00 pm 10.70 0.00
K
Mason Crosby
(GB - K)
Chi Sun
8:20 pm 8.81 0.00
K
John Kasay
(Car - K)
Phi Sun
1:00 pm 8.05 0.00
DEF
Miami
(Mia - DEF)
@Atl Sun
1:00 pm 5.53 0.00
DEF
Cincinnati
(Cin - DEF)

No comments:

Post a Comment